Bajaj Popular 1400-Watt Induction Cooktop is an induction stove which assists in cooking without gas. Its control panel has 5 soft-touch tact switches. The power switch is provided to turn on or turn off the unit. Timer switch denotes the time taken for cooking a dish. Preset timer option comes in handy when you want to program the device to automatically turn off after a specified time duration. This feature allows you to carry out other household chores when the dish is cooked. As induction cookware induces heat only within the vessel while keeping the cooking zone cool, it is absolutely safe and avoids the occurrence of slips and accidental burns as in gas stoves. The heating options include 7 built-in Indian menu options, namely Dosa/Chapathi, Deep Fry, Pressure Cooker, Heat Milk, Curry, Saute, and Idli. The function selection switch is used to choose between heating functions, time, and temperature. +/- buttons are used to set the desired function ,time, and temperature as per your recipe. If no vessel is detected beyond one minute, the smart auto shut-off mechanism automatically switches off the supply.
- Product Features : Has the ?Keep warm? mode and features 7 in-built Indian menu heating options.
- Control panel has feather- touch keys to choose temperature, time and type of heating.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Operates at 1400W power.
- Auto shut off
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 1400 watts Product Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm ; 2.01 Kg
- Item model number: Popular