Delivering the ultimate combination of wide-angle, low-light performance, L-series optics and compact construction, the new Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM lens is a phenomenal complement to any EOS SLR camera. This L-series ultra wide-angle zoom incorporates an Optical Image Stabilizer, and offers up to four stops of correction for admirable performance even in dim light. It features three aspheric lens elements and two UD lens elements to minimize aberrations throughout the zoom range, plus optimized coatings to help minimize ghosting. A circular 9-blade aperture delivers gorgeous background blur.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture : 16-35mm 1:4:0
- Lens Construction : 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View : 108¶ôÇ÷10' - 63¶ôÇ÷
- Focus Adjustment : Inner focus system
- Closest Focusing Distance : 0.28m
- Filter Size : 77mm diameter