Ultra-wide angle lenses have always been in demand by architectural, corporate, and other top pro photographers. This new lens features completely redesigned optics including 2 high-precision Aspherical elements and two totally new UD-glass elements. The result is superior image quality: better contrast and sharpness at the outer edges, and a reduction in chromatic aberrations that can sometimes be seen with high-resolution digital SLRs. Its diagonal angle of view is an impressive 114??-anything larger would be a Fisheye lens. It has a built-in lens hood, and has been dust- and moisture- proofed.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 14mm f/2.8
- Lens Construction : 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View : 114?? (on full-frame cameras)
- Focus Adjustment : AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance : 7.9 in. / 0.2m
- Filter Size : Gel filter holder at rear of lens
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight : 3.2 in. x 3.7 in. / 80mm x 94mm,22.8 oz./645g (lens only)