If you could only have one lens, many photographers would pick the upgraded EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens from Canon due to its exceptionally versatile zoom range from wide-angle to short telephoto, a constant f/4 aperture, and an outstanding build quality befitting an L-series lens. This version II of the popular lens makes improvements to image quality through the use of a new optical design with four glass-molded aspherical elements which helps to limit vignetting in your images. Also, it users an Air Sphere Coating to reduce ghosting and flaring.
- Focal Length : 24 - 105mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/4,Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount Type Canon : EF
- Format Compatibility : 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View : 84?? - 23?? 20'
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.48' (45 cm)
- Magnification : 0.23x