The EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM from Canon is a 24-136mm-equivalent lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. Ultra-Low Dispersion and aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control color fringing, distortion, and a variety of aberrations throughout the zoom range, and a Super Spectra coating has been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs, and offers a 24-136mm equivalent focal length range.One Ultra-Low Dispersion glass element noticeably reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.Three aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Focal Length : 15 - 85mm,Comparable APS-C Focal Length : 24 - 136 mm
- Aperture : Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6,Minimum: f/22 - 36
- Camera Mount Type : Canon EF-S Angle of View : 84?? 30' - 18?? 25'
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.15' / 35 cm
- Magnification : 0.21x
- Diaphragm Blades : 7, Rounded
- Image Stabilization : Yes
- Autofocus : Yes
- Package Contents : Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens,E-72 II 72mm Lens Cap,Lens Dust Cap E (Rear),Limited 1-Year Warranty