Canon LENS TSE135mm 14L MACRO Cameras Accessories
A unique telephoto offering close focus control along with perspective control capabilities the TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro from Canon is a tilt-shift lens well-suited for studio, product, and tabletop photography. Up to +/- 10?? of tilt is possible, for focus control, and +/- 12mm of shift, to adjust perspective and composition, and a tilt-locking mechanism can be used while shooting for more stability. A minimum focus distance of 1.6' and a maximum magnification of 0.5x are also benefitted by the range of movements for more control over depth of field when photographing close-up subjects.
- Focal Length : 135mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/4
- Minimum: f/45
- Camera Mount Type : Canon EF
- Format Compatibility : 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View : 18??
- Tilt/Shift : Tilt ?Ç?Çñ 10??Shifts ?Ç?Çñ 12mm
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.61' (49 cm)
- Magnification : 0.5x
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:2