Kiko Milano Smart Blush and Bronzer Palette revives the skin tone and sculpts the face. The two textures can be combined or used separately. This palette has soft texture that builds and blends easily for looks ranging from natural to intense. A practical, comfortable application for an instant colour payoff.
- Blush and bronzer palette
- Dermatologically tested
- All Kiko products are formulated without parabens
- Professional-looking face makeup. The colour is intense and uniform. The face looks sculpted and the skin tone is revitalized. The skin has a smooth, slightly tanned appearance.
- Collect a small amount of product with a face powder brush, such as the Face 08 Precision Powder Brush.
- Apply to the cheeks and cheekbones, blending inward on the face.
- To create ?sun stripping," the hot trend for this spring and summer, draw a strip of color with the blush from one cheekbone to the other across the nose.
- Collect the bronzer with the Face 09 Powder Brush. Using circular motions, pass the brush over the compact.
- Apply the product by gently blending it onto the face, neck and neckline.