Kikntouring the face in two simple steps. It has a soft texture that builds and blends easily for looks ranging from natural to intense. A practical, comfortable application for an instant colour payoff, this bronzer can be used to contour at the hollow of the cheeks, at the sides of the nose and in the middle of the neckline. The highlighter adds light to the face, accentuating your best features.
- Bronzer and highlighter palette for contouring the face
- Dermatologically tested (provided with low sensitization)
- All Kiko products are formulated without parabens
- A good balance between dark and light enhances the features, bringing out the best ones and helping to conceal problem spots. With delicate accents of light and colour, the face is sculpted and looks more proportional.
- How To Use
- Using a powder brush, such as the Face 09 Powder Brush, move it in circles on the compact to collect the product.
- Apply the bronzer by tracing a "3" along the contours of the face: move the brush from the middle of the forehead toward the temples, across to the cheekbones and then out to the jawline before arriving and blending the bronzer onto the neck.
- Repeat the application on the other half of the face.
- To complete the contouring, apply the bronzer along the base of the cheekbones, over the nostrils and on the top of the forehead. .
- The highlighter can be applied to the highest part of the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the chin and the forehead.